A NEW UNTAPPED MARKETING CONCEPT
The Air Show One concept is a mixture of the sponsorship opportunities mentioned previously, but with some extra perks and at a much more affordable price tag. With Air Show One you don’t sponsor the Air Shows; you sponsor the company that provides sound to the Air Show. This is a “win, win, win” situation. Air Show One can support a national tour. The Air Shows receive incredible sound and an unsurpassed production experience, at a fraction of the cost. In turn your company receives amenities exceeding those of a top tier sponsorship.
What are the advantages?
Some of the basic advantages in sponsoring a sound company are listed below. Air Show One will tailor specific packages to your organizations specifications. Without knowing your needs we have taken the liberty of listing some foreseeable requests which are all negotiable.
- We control the air waves! Air Show Radio can create, produce, and run show specific commercials for your organization through out the day. Having digital audio workstations on site during the show allows Air Show Radio to handle any unforeseen last minute changes to your material. With the computer controlled playback system we can provide a print out of number of times each spot aired and at what time. You will quickly see how it adds up.
- One point of entry to a national campaign frees up you time. Your organization does not need to negotiate with every individual air show around the country. You simply determine target event locations and Air Show One goes to work for you!
- We Save you money! The cost of an Air Show One sponsorship compared to that of a top tier sponsor at an air show will always save you money. On average we have found it to be a 26.5% savings.
- The Air Show One tractor trailers can be wrapped with your logo.
- Your corporate name will really stick out from the crowd. We mean this literally. Logos can now be placed on a scrim covering our speakers, 25ft in the air and in front of the crowd all day long.
- The control area where Air Show One is seated is also in front of the crowd line and can be covered with logo bearing top and draped with signage.
- The Emcee, some of the performers, and the person singing of the national anthem will all be using microphones provided by Air Show One. All these microphones will have a “mic flag” bearing the company’s logo. Often images of these people will end up in the local media.
- Your space on the ramp is now negotiated by Air Show One. Your presence there will not be as limited as the predetermined footprint the air show gives to the tiered sponsors.
- Let Air Show One assist in getting your marketing needs from show to show. We can help in providing transportation for products, sales tools, VIP amenities and tents.
- An Air Show One staff member can act as a as a concierge. Appointed to help your representatives get what they need on each site.
- Many of the same amenities given to top tier show sponsors can also be negotiated for you, including VIP passes, parking passes, print media exposure, golf carts, etc.