“Air Show Radio” will give the attendee a localized radio broadcast that merges an air show experience with radio style marketing and music. !
How Does Air Show Radio affect my Air Show?
- Instantly, your air show sounds like you have spent countless hours just on Production.
- Air Show Radio plays over the AIR SHOW ONE sound reinforcement system, the best in the industry.
- The broadcast integrates seamlessly with your local MC and all the excitement above the ground at show center.
- You no longer need to worry about making public address announcements for your sponsors.
- ASR can create professionally produce radio spots for your sponsors and air them according to your requirements.
What Does an Air Show Radio Broadcast Actually Sound Like?
- The broadcast understands your demographics and hits them head on!
- Branding - the broadcast sounds like your very own. Using the air show name countless times with a unique music bed.
- Weather Forecast – ASR is currently in talks with The Weather Channel to provide forecast through out the day.
- Public Service Announcements
- Audio Site maps / display layouts / Restrooms
- Welcoming message
- Safety / Security Announcements
- Security Alert (missing children / and other for see able problems)
- Acts Line up
- Promos – a pre-produced commercial for each of your acts.
- Interviews – ASR is collecting interview with all the top names in the Air Show Industry. These are great for rain delays or for acts that are performing.
- Spots – Of course, all of your sponsor’s commercials!